- Interview with Sam Reynolds, landscape architect, artist
- Original Format:
Digital sound recording
- Item identifier:
- Owens, Yona more info on Owens, Yona
- Created Date:
- Oral History transcripts and notes: http://www.lib.ncsu.edu/scrc/lewisclarke/reynolds
Oral histories (Document genres)
Reynolds, Sam (Samuel Thomas)
more info on Reynolds, Sam (Samuel Thomas)
- Digital Project:
Lewis Clarke Oral Histories: These oral histories represent a cross section of students who attended the North Carolina State University School (now College) of Design between 1950 and 1980 in architecture and landscape architecture. Also included are interviews with Clarke family members, NCSU professors who taught landscape architecture students, and clients and professionals who worked with or for Lewis Clarke Associates. Users are invited to listen to the oral histories as well as read the transcripts.
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Lewis Clarke Oral Histories, 2008-2012 (MC00191) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).