- First floor plan, door and window schedule
Schedules (Architectural records)
- Original Format:
- 1/4 in. = 1 ft.;610mm x 527mm
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
Design and construction documents
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Eric G. Flannagan Papers, 1922-1989 (MC00087) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 131 Charlotte Avenue
- North Carolina
- General note:
- Built ca. 1907, the Coca-Cola Bottling Company is located near Research Triangle.
- Historical note:
- During the 1920s, the old bottling works building on the north side of the intersection of Chatham and Charlotte streets was probably remodeled to its present polychrome Art Deco appearance by the Coca-Cola Bottling Company.
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.481849, -79.176782