Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Drawings and diagrams of agricultural machinery, structures, and components, 1963-1990
- This folder contains a variety of documents related to the designing, building, and using of agricultural machinery, devices, buildings, and the components for such items and constructs. Items include modular curing units, solar curing barns, harvesters, and other items and constructs related to agricultural engineering, especially the harvesting, processing, and research of tobacco. Also included are research notes and departmental forms requesting the building of items by mechanics.
- Original Format:
Multiple materials (materials for groups)
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
Leary, Samuel L. (Samuel Linton), 1863-1913
more info on Leary, Samuel L. (Samuel Linton), 1863-1913
Johnson, William H. more info on Johnson, William H.
North Carolina State College. Department of Agricultural Engineering more info on North Carolina State College. Department of Agricultural Engineering
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- William H. Johnson Papers, 1941-2005 (Bulk, 1956-1983) (MC00062) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Drawings and diagrams of agricultural machinery, structures, and components, 1963-1990, Series 8, Flatfolder 7 (Current Folder)