NCSU Libraries

Jordan Hall addition construction

Jordan Hall, NCSU (Raleigh, N.C.)
Normal spinner 196px

Item information

Title:
Jordan Hall addition construction
Topics:
Campus and Town
Subjects:
Universities and colleges
Construction (Assembling)
Original Format:
Digital photographs
Item identifier:
funk_DSC00960
Photographer:
Funkhouser, Edward T. more info on Funkhouser, Edward T. (Edward Truman), 1946- 
Created Date:
Description:
Jordan Hall, built in 1989, is named for the R. B. Jordan, Jr. family. R. B. Jordan, Jr. (1908-1978) developed the Jordan Lumber company in Mt. Gilead and sent all his children to NC State. R. B. Jordan, III. Graduated from the forestry program in 1954 and later served in a number of political offices for the state. He helped to established the Natural Resources Research Center, which is now Jordan Hall. Jack Jordan, who graduated in 1963, was on the NC State Board of Trustees and later a member of the UNC Board of Governors. Genie Jordan Ussery of the class of 1975 helped to develop the women's sports program at NC State and was the first captain of the NC State women's basketball team.
Genre:
Architectural photographs
Photographs
Names:
North Carolina State University more info on North Carolina State University 
North Carolina State University -- Buildings more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings 
Location:
Raleigh (N.C)
Digital Project:
Funkhouser Photographs

Building: North Carolina State University, Jordan Hall (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)

Street:
2800 Faucette Drive
Community:
Raleigh
State:
NC
Location:
Raleigh (N.C)
Wake County (N.C.)
Subjects:
School buildings
College buildings -- North Carolina
Latitude, Longitude:
35.781636, -78.675894