Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Interior with fireplace, Cherry Hill, Warren County, North Carolina
Italianate (North American architecture styles)
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Buchman, Tim more info on Buchman, Tim
- Created Date:
Warren County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Tim Buchman Photographs, 1988-1998 (MC00583) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
For more information:
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Waddell, John A., 1826-1883 more info on Waddell, John A., 1826-1883
- Holt, E.M. more info on Holt, E. M., builder
- 2740 NC Hwy 58
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- Marina Williams Alston, first owner
- Architectural note:
- The property contains a row of nineteenth century outbuildings. The home displays some Tudor detailing.
- Historical note:
- Waddell was an associate of Piedmont architect and builder Jacob W. Holt. The home is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Housing, Single family
National Register of Historic Places
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 36.27219, -78.091824
- External Resources:
Cherry Hill (Warren County) Foundation History