- Partial view with portico, First Baptist Church, Lincolnton, Lincoln County, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Color slides
- 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 403 E. Main Street
- North Carolina
- Architectural note:
- The structure features elements of the Neoclassical Revival and includes an Ionic portico.
- Historical note:
- The former church is currently in use as the Lincoln Cultural Center and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Revival, Classical (European revival style)
National Register of Historic Places
Buildings -- Remodeling for other use
Church buildings -- Remodeling
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.472988, -81.252216