Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Arbor floor plan, Rock Springs Campground, Lincoln County, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- scale: 3/16 in. = 1 ft.; 483mm x 610mm
- Item identifier:
- Brown, John W. more info on Brown, John W.
- Created Date:
- 3 of 8
Floor plans (architectural drawings)
Lincoln County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- Methodist congregation descended from 1794 meeting led by Methodist preacher Daniel Asbury, first owners.
- Historical note:
- The meeting began at this site in 1830, and was the oldest of North Carolina's camp meeting grounds. The meeting became one of the state's largest. The meeting grounds are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Camp sites, facilities, etc.
National Register of Historic Places
North Carolina -- History