- Partial view, Jesse Piver House, Beaufort, Carteret County, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Color slides; 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 125 Ann St.
- Provenance note:
- Jesse Piver, first owner; William Piver (Jesse's son), second owner
- Architectural note:
- The home exemplifies Beaufort vernacular architecture, featuring the characteristic double-slope roof protecting the porch.
- Historical note:
- The house lies within the boundaries of the Beaufort Historic District, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
National Register of Historic Places
Housing, Single family