Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- View, Old Wilson Daily Times Building, Wilson, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- 2-1/2 x 2-1/2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Building: Gold, Pleasant Daniel Publishing Company -- Old Wilson Daily Times Building (Wilson, Wilson County, North Carolina)
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- Pleasant Daniel "P. D." Gold and John Gold (publishers of Zion's Landmark).
- Historical note:
- John Gold took over the company after 1898 when P. D. Gold moved to Greensboro with his brother Charles to found the Jefferson Standard Life Insurance Company. John Gold began publishing the Wilson Daily Times in 1896. When the Wilson Daily Times moved to an adjoining building in the mid-twentieth century, the old building was briefly used for storage and then destroyed.