- View, Market House and Town Hall, Fayetteville, North Carolina
Greek revival (Architecture)
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 3 x 5 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Liberty Row
- North Carolina
- Architectural note:
- The building blends Gothic Revival and classical details.
- Historical note:
- The structure is Fayetteville's civic landmark and logo. The building was rescued in 1906 and preserved as a National Landmark and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
National Register of Historic Places
Gothic revival (Architecture)
Architecture -- Conservation and restoration