- Cottage - Charlotte St. For Mrs. M. A. Wolfe--Charlotte St. Front and Orchard St. Front
Elevations (Building divisions)
- Original Format:
- Tracings; 14 1/4 x 20 _
- Item identifier:
- Smith, Richard Sharp, 1852-1924 more info on Smith, Richard Sharp, 1852-1924
- Created Date:
Design and construction documents
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Asheville Art Museum
- Richard Sharp Smith Collection (aam_RS) held by Asheville Art Museum
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the Asheville Art Museum.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 30 Charlotte Street
- North Carolina
- General note:
- Mary A. Wolfe, widow of W. E. Wolfe. In November 1989, the Asheville City Council designated Albemarle Park a Local Historic District. Albemarle Park is a landmark in residential planning, architecture and landscape design that has been recognized to be of national significance. Its centerpiece is "The Manor," built in 1898. Every single one of its significant structures is still intact and relatively unchanged today. http://go.ncsu.edu/1922directory
Housing, Single family
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.600891, -82.546964