- Residence- Iola Circle- for D. L. Jackson- Esq.-South Side - No. 7
Elevations (Building divisions)
- Original Format:
- 14 1/8 x 15 3/8
- Item identifier:
- Smith and Carrier more info on Smith and Carrier
- Created Date:
Design and construction documents
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Asheville Art Museum
- Richard Sharp Smith Collection (aam_RS) held by Asheville Art Museum
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the Asheville Art Museum.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 46 Cumberland Cir.
- North Carolina
- General note:
- Now the "Abbington Green Bed & Breakfast Inn". Formerly known as the "Jackson-Peyton House." Iola Circle, today Cumberland Circle, is located near the Montford Historic District.
Housing, Single family
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.61, -82.56
- External Resources:
D. L. Jackson House