Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- A Cottage for Mrs. Paul Paquin--First and Second Floor West & South Side
Roofs -- Design and construction
- Original Format:
Starched linen, ink
- 12 X 18 3/8
- Item identifier:
- Smith and Carrier more info on Smith and Carrier
- Created Date:
Elevations (architectural drawings)
Floor plans (architectural drawings)
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Asheville Art Museum
- Richard Sharp Smith Collection (aam_RS) held by Asheville Art Museum
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the Asheville Art Museum.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.