- First official Wells Savannah hike
North Carolina residents
- Item identifier:
- Wilkins, Freda more info on Wilkins, Freda
- First official Wells Savannah hike. Tom Wentworth, NC State Professor of Plant Community Ecology, holds a map and leads the hike. Inventory biologist Richard LeBlond, who discovered the site, is fourth from left.
Wells Savannah (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
B. W. Wells
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Freda Wilkins digital photographs of the Wells Savannah (MC00014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).