1942 annual report of home demonstration work in North Carolina
Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- 1942 annual report of home demonstration work in North Carolina
Community and Extension
Home demonstration work
World War, 1939-1945
- Original Format:
- 131 p.
- Item identifier:
- Current, Ruth Augusta, 1901-1967 more info on Current, Ruth Augusta, 1901-1967
- North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service. Department of Family and Consumer Sciences more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service. Department of Family and Consumer Sciences (Home Demonstration)
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Cooperative Extension Service. Annual Reports (UA102.002) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.