- Machinery to study the electrical charging and dynamics of small particles and their effect on plants
- Item identifier:
- Transcribed from Photograph: Electrical charging and dynamics of small particles are investigated to develop a four fold efficiency increase in the application of chemicals to plants.
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
New York (N.Y.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Engineering. Publicity and promotional material (UA023.012.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).