Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- NC State University, College of Engineering, materials science and ceramics
Ceramics -- Research
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from Photograph: Determining the density of a packed sample of metal and non-metal powders, following their subject to vibration tests. Left - Leonard W. Long, Assistant. Professor of Engineering Mechanics; Right - Harold Lominac, research engineer. V.A. Neg. #6921
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Engineering. Materials science and ceramics (UA023.012.037) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).