- Gaston Technical Institute students printing their first newspaper
Student newspapers and periodicals
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Robinson, Allan more info on Robinson, Allan
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from Photograph: The students at the Gaston Technical Institute, operated in Gastonia by the North Carolina State College Extension Division and School of Engineering, have a newspaper for the first time this year. It is published bi-weekly and is known as "Technical Topics." Pictured here running off an issue of the newspaper are Johnny Stafford of Charlotte/ (left) chief reporter; and Paul Horton of Durham, editor. They are both students in radio and television technology.
North Carolina State University. Continuing Education
more info on North Carolina State University. Continuing Education
Gaston Technical Institute more info on Gaston Technical Institute
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Gaston Technical Institute (UA023.019.053) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).