- NC State University, Continuing Education, Gaston Technical Institute
- Item identifier:
- Robinson, Allan more info on Robinson, Allan
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from Photograph: The students at the Gaston Technical Institute, operated in Gastonia by the North Carolina State College Extension Division and School of Engineering, have a newspaper for the first time this year. It is published bi-weekly and is known as "Technical Topics." Pictured here running off an issue of the newspaper are Johnny Stafford of Charlotte/ (left) chief reporter; and Paul Horton of Durham, editor. They are both students in radio and television technology.
North Carolina State University. Continuing Education
more info on North Carolina State University. Continuing Education
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Gaston Technical Institute (UA023.019.053) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).