- Brooks Hall
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 10 x 14 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Buildings more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Oversize photographs. Campus facilities and views (UA023.030.020) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
Building: North Carolina State University, Eugene Clyde Brooks Hall (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- North Carolina
- Historical note:
- Brooks Hall served as North Carolina State University's first official library, from its construction in 1926, until D. H. Hill was built in 1953. After the library moved, Brooks Hall became the home of the School of Design, where it still resides today. Brooks Hall is named for Eugene Clyde Brooks (1871-1947), who served as the University's president from 1923 until 1935.
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.7845, -78.664902