- Pakistani students cooking
Universities and colleges
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- On the back of the photograph: "Pakistani Polao, Down South -- Abu Siddique (left) and Omar Ali (center) look on as "head cook" Azam Malik stirs a pot of simmering polao, a chicken-rice casserole which the Pakistinis cook up often in their Raleigh apartment."
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Social aspects more info on North Carolina State University -- Social aspects
North Carolina State University -- Students more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Student life. International students (UA023.025.013) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).