Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Exhibit in Meat Laboratory Prepared by Seniors in Farm Meats II
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Caption from Extension Farm News, December 1927: "Students in the Animal Husbandry Department taking the meat courses under Professors Earl Hostetler and R. E. Nance have ample opportunity to make practical studies. This picture shows a section of the meat room with the various cuts on display. The students also cure the hides of animals slaughtered as shown by the exhibits at the left."
College student works
North Carolina State University. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
North Carolina State University -- Students more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
North Carolina State University -- Students -- History more info on North Carolina State University -- Students -- History
North Carolina State College more info on North Carolina State College
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- CALS. Exhibitions and displays (UA023.006.045) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)