Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Entrance to YMCA Building, North Carolina State College; a gift from John D. Rockefeller covered half the cost of construction.
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
Young Men's Christian associations
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 10 x 8 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- The YMCA Building was renamed the E. S. King Religious Center in 1959. It was torn down in 1975 to make room for an extension to the College of Design.
North Carolina State University -- Buildings
more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Campus facilities and views (UA023.005) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).