- Williams Hall
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Williams Hall is named for Charles Burgess Williams (1871-1947), a member of the first graduating class at NC State and the first valedictorian. He later served as dean of agriculture and was named one of the seven top-ranking agricultural scientists in America in 1933. The hall was built in 1952.
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Buildings more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Facilities, T-Z (UA023.005.090) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).