- Zoology Building, aerial view
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- The Zoology Building (where Mann Hall is now located) was originally named the Animal Industry Building, built in 1912. It was renamed in 1927. It housed the departments of Animal Industry, Poultry, Entomology, and Zoology before it was demolished in the mid-1950s.
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Buildings more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Zoology Building (UA023.005.098) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).