Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- North Carolina Soybean Producers Association records, 1966-1968
Soybean -- Research
Associations, institutions, etc.
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains records related to the North Carolina Soybean Producers Association, "a non-profit organization devoted to the interests to the interest of soybean growers and handlers" in North Carolina. These records reflect the initial founding of the Association, to fill a need for a soybean producers in North Carolina, as well as their activities with providing research grants and the mutually benefiting contracts they established with other organizations. Included are proposals, memorandums of agreement, by-laws, correspondence and memorandums, financial information, project reports, meeting minutes, news releases, and other records.
North Carolina Soybean Producers Association
more info on North Carolina Soybean Producers Association
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Crop Science Records, 1939 - 1989 (UA100.016) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- North Carolina Soybean Producers Association records, 1966-1968, Series 3, Box 27, Folder 2 (Current Folder)
- North Carolina Soybean Producers Association research proposals, 1968-1971
Series 3, Box 27, Folder 3
- North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, Inc. records, 1976-1979
Series 3, Box 27, Folder 4
- Peanut Improvement Committee (Peanut Improvement Working Group) records, 1957-1959
Series 3, Box 27, Folder 6
- Peanut Sheller groups records, 1962
Series 3, Box 27, Folder 7
- Peanut Variety and Quality Evaluation Advisory Committee records, 1970-1976
Series 3, Box 27, Folder 8
- Southeastern Regional Center for Systematic and Evolutionary Plant Science memorandum, 1970
Series 3, Box 27, Folder 11
- North Carolina State College Soybean Advisory Council records, 1961-1967
Series 3, Box 27, Folder 12