pan/zoom page 1 of 6
- Peanut Sheller groups records, 1962
Peanuts -- Research
Associations, institutions, etc.
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains records from two peanut shelling groups related to North Carolina State College. There is a roster of participants for a Peanut Sheller Group and a report on the Virginia-Carolina Peanut Sheller Association.
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Crop Science Records, 1939 - 1989 (UA100.016) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- North Carolina Soybean Producers Association records, 1966-1968
Series 3, Box 27, Folder 2
- North Carolina Soybean Producers Association research proposals, 1968-1971
Series 3, Box 27, Folder 3
- North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, Inc. records, 1976-1979
Series 3, Box 27, Folder 4
- Peanut Improvement Committee (Peanut Improvement Working Group) records, 1957-1959
Series 3, Box 27, Folder 6
- Peanut Sheller groups records, 1962, Series 3, Box 27, Folder 7 (Current Folder)
- Peanut Variety and Quality Evaluation Advisory Committee records, 1970-1976
Series 3, Box 27, Folder 8
- Southeastern Regional Center for Systematic and Evolutionary Plant Science memorandum, 1970
Series 3, Box 27, Folder 11
- North Carolina State College Soybean Advisory Council records, 1961-1967
Series 3, Box 27, Folder 12