Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Pump room floor plan
- Original Format:
- 1 in. = 1 ft.;1073mm x 622mm
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
Floor plans (architectural drawings)
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Biberstein, Bowles, Meacham & Reed Records, 1895-1960 (UNCC MC00148) held by J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Biberstein, Bowles, Meacham and Reed more info on Biberstein, Bowles, Meacham and Reed
- Biberstein, Herman V. more info on Biberstein, Herman V.
- 300 King Edward Street
- North Carolina