- J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Louis H. Asbury Papers, 1906-1975 (UNCC MC00145) held by J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Asbury, Louis H. (Louis Humbert), 1877-1975 more info on Asbury, Louis H. (Louis Humbert), 1877-1975
- McMichael, James M., 1870-1944 more info on McMichael, James M., 1870-1944
- 211 W. Main Street
- Forest City
- North Carolina
- Architectural note:
- The Sunday School building was added in 1927, although it is not clear if Asbury's design was realized.
Forest City (N.C.)
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.310941, -81.855476
- External Resources:
First Baptist Church of Forest City: History