- Front Elevation and Mezzanine Plan
- Original Format:
- 18 1/4 x 18 inches
- Item identifier:
Elevations (architectural drawings)
Floor plans (architectural drawings)
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Louis H. Asbury Papers, 1906-1975 (UNCC MC00145) held by J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Building: Kostakes, George A. Commercial Building, South Boulevard (Charlotte, Mecklenburg County, North Carolina)
- Asbury, Louis H. (Louis Humbert), 1877-1975 more info on Asbury, Louis H. (Louis Humbert), 1877-1975
- South Boulevard
- North Carolina