- First floor plan and site plan
- Original Format:
- scale: various;610mm x 457mm
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
Design and construction documents
Floor plans (architectural drawings)
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Louis H. Asbury Papers, 1906-1975 (UNCC MC00145) held by J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Asbury, Louis H. (Louis Humbert), 1877-1975 more info on Asbury, Louis H. (Louis Humbert), 1877-1975
- 209 E. Park Avenue
- North Carolina
- General note:
- Address found in a digitized 1949 Billboard magazine.
Stores & shops
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.213599, -80.855303
- External Resources:
Billboard Magazine, 1949: George Kostakes
Billboard Magazine, 1961: George Kostakes
Billboard Magazine, 1968: George Kostakes