- Left side elevation
Elevations (Building divisions)
- Original Format:
- 1/4 in. = 1 ft.; 505mm x 695mm
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
Design and construction documents
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Louis H. Asbury Papers, 1906-1975 (UNCC MC00145) held by J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Note field:
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
- Asbury, Louis H. (Louis Humbert), 1877-1975 more info on Asbury, Louis H. (Louis Humbert), 1877-1975
- 265 Cherokee Road
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- The home was built for Lucas, a managing editor for the Charlotte Evening Chronicle, and later vice-president of Duke Power Company.
- Architectural note:
- This bungalow features an asymmetrical front and a side-gabled roof. The second floor features Tudor-style false half-timbering.
Housing, Single family
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.1998681036, -80.8201289176