- Beams at ceiling on third floor and lintels on third floor
Beams (Structural elements)
- Original Format:
- 1/4 in. = 1 ft.; 530mm x 795mm
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
Design and construction documents
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Louis H. Asbury Papers, 1906-1975 (UNCC MC00145) held by J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Building: Green Memorial Baptist Church Education Building (Charlotte, Mecklenburg County, North Carolina)
- Asbury, Louis H. (Louis Humbert), 1877-1975 more info on Asbury, Louis H. (Louis Humbert), 1877-1975
- 1324 The Plaza
- North Carolina