- Roof plan, floor plan, elevations House No. 8
Elevations (Building divisions)
Roofs -- Design and construction
- Original Format:
- 675mm x 975mm
- Item identifier:
Design and construction documents
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Martin Evans Boyer Papers, 1910-1993 (UNCC MC00094) held by J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Boyer, M. E. (Martin Evans), Jr., 1893-1970 more info on Boyer, M. E. (Martin Evans), Jr., 1893-1970
- 427 Concord Road
- North Carolina
- Architectural note:
- The ten buildings are all Colonial Revival Style and are arranged in a semi-circle.
- Historical note:
- The buildings were erected for nine social fraternities and two clubs at Davidson College but were not intended to be lived in, just used as social spaces.
Colonial revival (Architecture)
Universities and colleges
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.497597, -80.84371