- Second floor plan
- Original Format:
- 1/4 in. = 1 ft.; 675mm x 975mm
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
Design and construction documents
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Martin Evans Boyer Papers, 1910-1993 (UNCC MC00094) held by J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Boyer, M. E. (Martin Evans), Jr., 1893-1970 more info on Boyer, M. E. (Martin Evans), Jr., 1893-1970
- 201 Cherokee Road
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- The house was built for Hamilton C. Jones III. He was a lawyer in Charlotte, and in 1913 he became a judge in the City Recorder's Court and later was an assistant United States District Attorney in Charlotte.
- Architectural note:
- The house is built in the Tudor Revival style and the exterior is completely constructed of stone.
- Historical note:
- The house was one of the first built in the Eastover neighborhood of Charlotte.
Housing, Single family
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.201637, -80.821276