- Roof plan, second floor plan, elevations
Elevations (Building divisions)
Roofs -- Design and construction
- Original Format:
- 675mm x 975mm
- Item identifier:
Design and construction documents
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Martin Evans Boyer Papers, 1910-1993 (UNCC MC00094) held by J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Boyer, M. E. (Martin Evans), Jr., 1893-1970 more info on Boyer, M. E. (Martin Evans), Jr., 1893-1970
- 246 Fenton Place
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- Boyer designed this house to serve as his own residence.
- Architectural note:
- This house is a small version of a Georgian Revival structure and features a two-story Tuscan-columned portico.
Housing, Single family
Tuscan (Architectural style)
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.2028488384, -80.8204078674