- Roof plan, exterior details
Balusters (Railing components)
Detail drawings (Drawings)
Roofs -- Design and construction
- Original Format:
- 675mm x 975mm
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
Design and construction documents
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Martin Evans Boyer Papers, 1910-1993 (UNCC MC00094) held by J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Building: Tillett, Charles W. and Gladys Avery House (Charlotte, Mecklenburg County, North Carolina)
- Boyer, M. E. (Martin Evans), Jr., 1893-1970 more info on Boyer, M. E. (Martin Evans), Jr., 1893-1970
- 2200 Sherwood Avenue
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- The home was constructed for Charles Tillett, a prominent Charlotte attorney, and his wife Gladys, a political leader, women's rights activist, and vice-president of the national Democratic Party (1940-1950).
- Architectural note:
- This large Colonial Revival house is considered to be one of the finest on its street.
Colonial revival (Architecture)
Housing, Single family
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.191728, -80.832519