Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Attic and roof plan
Roofs -- Design and construction
- Original Format:
- 1/4 in. = 1 ft.; 675mm x 975mm
- Item identifier:
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Martin Evans Boyer Papers, 1910-1993 (UNCC MC00094) held by J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Boyer, M. E. (Martin Evans), Jr., 1893-1970 more info on Boyer, M. E. (Martin Evans), Jr., 1893-1970
- 260 Cherokee Road
- North Carolina
- Architectural note:
- The house presents a fine example of a formal Georgian Revival structure and features a brick exterior laid in Flemish-bond. The five-bay façade also features a double panelled entryway with fanlights.
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.199483, -80.821315