- Partial front elevation, details
Detail drawings (Drawings)
Elevations (Building divisions)
- Original Format:
- 3/4 in. = 1 ft.; 670mm x 960mm
- Item identifier:
Design and construction documents
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Martin Evans Boyer Papers, 1910-1993 (UNCC MC00094) held by J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Building: Industrial Loan & Investment Bank Building (Charlotte, Mecklenburg County, North Carolina)
- Boyer, M. E. (Martin Evans), Jr., 1893-1970 more info on Boyer, M. E. (Martin Evans), Jr., 1893-1970
- 124 South Church Street
- North Carolina
- Architectural note:
- The building's façade features a Greek temple appearance of carved limestone, columns, and a pediment.
- Historical note:
- Though the building was constructed in 1907, the booming textile industry created the atmosphere that made Boyer's extensive renovations possible in 1929.
Financial institutions (Buildings)
Greek revival (Architecture)
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.22795, -80.844471