Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- The Development by Le Corbusier of the Design for l'Eglise de Firminy a church in France, Student Publications of the School of Design, North Carolina State of the University of North Carolina at Raleigh, Volume 14, Number 2
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina State University. College of Design more info on North Carolina State University. College of Design
- Tansal, Reyhan more info on Tansal, Reyhan
- Smith, Keller, Jr. more info on Smith, Keller, Jr.
- Created Date:
- Issues 1-5 boxed together as a set.
College student publications
North Carolina State University. College of Design
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Design
- Digital Project:
College of Design Student Publications
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University, College of Design Student Publications (UA110.200) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).