Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Building Footprints: A Selection of Forty-Five Building Plans, All Drawn at the Same Scale, The Student Publication of the School of Design, Raleigh, N.C., Volume 9, Number 1
Design -- Study and teaching (Higher)
- Original Format:
- 9 pages, 29 plates
- Item identifier:
- Sacriste, Eduardo, 1905-1999 more info on Sacriste, Eduardo, 1905-1999
- North Carolina State University. College of Design more info on North Carolina State University. College of Design
- Created Date:
- Physical copy includes a transparent grid for measuring scale, which has been reproduced on a white background. Grid is 6x6 meters or 20x20 feet.
College student publications
North Carolina State University. College of Design
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Design
- Digital Project:
College of Design Student Publications
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- North Carolina State University, College of Design Student Publications (UA110.200) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)