Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Some Potential Chemical Engineering Uses as They Affect the Design of The Gamma Cell for the Raleigh Research Reactor, February 1, 1956
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina State University. Department of Nuclear Engineering more info on North Carolina State University. Department of Nuclear Engineering
- Created Date:
- Prepared by J. K. Ferrell
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- College of Engineering, Department of Nuclear Engineering records (UA105.016) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).