Download PDF (14.6 MB)
Additional functionality available on larger screens.
- Producing and Marketing Flue-Cured Tobacco 1941
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
- Weeks, L. T. more info on Weeks, L. T.
- Floyd, E. Y. more info on Floyd, E. Y. (Edward York), 1897-
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
Better Living in NC
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Cooperative Extension Service. Publications (UA102.200) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
For more information:
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.