Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Memorandum of Understanding, between N.C. Agricultural Extension Service, North Carolina State Universiity, A&T State University, and the Board of County Commisioners (AM-22)
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
-  pages
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
- Created Date:
- This Agricultural Extension document is the copy of a legal memorandum of understanding between the N.C Agricultural Extension, NC State University, NC A&T State University, and the Board of County Commisioners
- Digital Project:
Project CERES: Project Ceres digitizes historical publications of the North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service, making materials electronically accessible and more easily discoverable so researchers can find how agricultural education was represented in the latter half of the 20th century.
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Cooperative Extension Service. Publications (UA102.200) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
- Project Ceres is a collaboration between the United States Agricultural Information Network (USAIN), the Agriculture Network Information Collaborative (AgNI]), and the Center for Research Libraries (CRL). It supports ongoing preservation and digitization of collections in the field of agriculture, and it supports small projects that facilitate the retention and preservation of print materials essential to study of the History and Economics of Agriculture that were published between 1860 and 1988 and to make those materials accessible electronically through digitization.