Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Keep Milk Free of Pesticides (Leaflet No. 107)
Community and Extension
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
- Jones, George D., 1904- more info on Jones, George D., 1904-
- Falter, John M. more info on Falter, John M.
- Senger, Marvin E. more info on Senger, Marvin E.
- Issued Date:
- Digital Project:
Better Living in NC
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Cooperative Extension Service. Publications (UA102.200) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
For more information:
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.