Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Apple Spray Program for Commercial Growers (Leaflet Nos. 74 & 80)
Community and Extension
Apples -- Diseases and pests
- Original Format:
Flier (printed matter)
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
- Clayton, C. N. more info on Clayton, C. N.
- Turnipseed, George F. more info on Turnipseed, George F.
- Coverage Date:
- Digital Project:
Better Living in NC
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Cooperative Extension Service. Publications (UA102.200) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
For more information:
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.