Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Insect and related pests of field crops: Some important, common and potential pests in North Carolina (Agricultural Extension Publication 271)
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
- v, 124 pages
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
- Hunt, Thomas N. (Thomas Norton), 1943- more info on Hunt, Thomas N. (Thomas Norton), 1943-
- Created Date:
- The Agricultural Extension Service Publication 271 (AG-271) provides detailed information on insects and pests related to field crops. Information includes prevention and removal of pests.
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Cooperative Extension Service. Publications (UA102.200) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).