Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- 1984 production and financial summary swine development center, Swine Development Center, Rocky Mount, NC (Agricultural Extension Publication 014, Revised)
- The Agricultural Extension Service Publication 014 (AG-014) provides information related to the production and financial summary for the swine development center in Rocky Mount, North Carolina.
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
- 12 pages
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
- Created Date:
Upper Coastal Plain Research Station (Rocky Mount, N.C.)
more info on Upper Coastal Plain Research Station (Rocky Mount, N.C.)
Rocky Mount (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
Project CERES: Project Ceres digitizes historical publications of the North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service, making materials electronically accessible and more easily discoverable so researchers can find how agricultural education was represented in the latter half of the 20th century.
Agricultural Extension Publication (AG)
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Cooperative Extension Service. Publications (UA102.200) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
- Project Ceres is a collaboration between the United States Agricultural Information Network (USAIN), the Agriculture Network Information Collaborative (AgNI]), and the Center for Research Libraries (CRL). It supports ongoing preservation and digitization of collections in the field of agriculture, and it supports small projects that facilitate the retention and preservation of print materials essential to study of the History and Economics of Agriculture that were published between 1860 and 1988 and to make those materials accessible electronically through digitization.