Download PDF (553 KB)
Additional functionality available on larger screens.
- Agriculture... Industry's growing business partner (Extension Folder No. 168)
Community and Extension
Agriculture -- Economic aspects
- Original Format:
- 2 leaves
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
- Created Date:
- The Agricultural Extension Publication Folder 168 discusses agriculture's rise in business settings.
- Digital Project:
Better Living in NC
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Cooperative Extension Service. Publications (UA102.200) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.