Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- A home-made brick brooder (Extension Folder No. 36)
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension work
- Original Format:
Leaflet (printed work)
- 2 leaves
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
- Weaver, David S. (David Stathem), 1896-1966 more info on Weaver, David S. (David Stathem), 1896-1966
- Parrish, C. F. more info on Parrish, C. F.
- Created Date:
- The Agricultural Extension Publication Folder 036 provides detailed instructions on building a brick, brooder for chickens.
North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
- Digital Project:
Better Living in NC
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Cooperative Extension Service. Publications (UA102.200) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.