Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- A guide to the inspection of existing homes for wood-inhabiting fungi and insects (Agricultural Extension Publication 321)
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension work
- Original Format:
- 105 pages
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
- Created Date:
- The Agricultural Extension Service Publication 321 discusses what to look for when home inspection occurs on existing homes. Points of focus include fungi and insects.
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Cooperative Extension Service. Publications (UA102.200) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)